페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Admin
댓글 0건 조회 38,319회 작성일 18-03-17 03:58

본문

찬미예수님
사랑합니다.
사순시기입니다.
그리스도인들은 사순시기가 되면 예수그리스도의 삶과, 고통, 그리고죽음을 묵상하며 부활을 준비 합니다.
예수 그리스도의 고통, 십자가의 고통
십자가의 고통이 있기 전에는 가장 믿었던 사람에게 당하는 배신, 버림받음, 거짓증언, 그리고 외로움이 있었습니다.
또 앞으로 다가 올 고통에 대한 두려움이 있었습니다.
그리고 십자가를 짊으로써 고통은 절정을 이루었습니다.
단 하나의 목표, 인류 구원을 위해 그 누구도 이해 할 수 없었던 피와
땀 그리고 눈물로 가득 찬 예수그리스도의 삶이었죠.

예수 그리스도의 고통은 끝났을까요?
예수 그리스도께서는 버림 받은 이, 굶주린 이, 고통 받는 이, 이 세상에서 가장 보잘 것 없는 이가 바로 당신이라고(마태오 25,40) 말씀하셨습니다. 그래서 예수그리스도의 고통은 여러 곳에서 아직도 끝나지않고 진행되고 있습니다.
이곳 아이티에도 고통 받는 예수 그리스도가 너무 많습니다.길거리에죽어있는 예수님, 죽어가고 있는 예수님, 버려진 예수님..

저희가 자주 방문하는 국립병원이 있습니다. 그곳에 가면 제일 먼저
입원 환자들에게 빵과 음료수를 나눠줍니다.
그리고 병원에서 쓰레기 버리는 곳으로 갑니다.
중병에 걸리고 교통사고를 당하여 숨을 허덕이며 죽어가도 이곳에서는 돈이 없으면 가족들은 물론 병원에서조차도 환자를 이곳에 버리고갑니다. 이해할 수 없는 일이 이곳 아이티에서는 일어나고 있습니다.어떠한 상황에 놓여있든 이렇게 버려진 이들이 있으면 저희가 다 모시고 아이티 꽃동네로 모시고 옵니다.
얼마 전에도 이곳에서 버려진 아이 조나스(남 10살)를 저희 꽃동네로데리고 왔습니다.발견 당시 더러운 이불에 덥혀져 있었습니다.
이불을 걷고 조나스의 얼굴과 몸을 보았을 때, 조나스의 비참한 모습에 가슴이 아팠지만..또 한편으론 무엇과도 바꿀 수 없는, 보석보다도더 귀한 것을 발견한 마음이었습니다.
조나스는 눈에서 암이 시작되어 몸 전체 뼈 속까지 퍼져있는 상태였고, 엉덩이쪽에는 욕창이 심해 악취가 심하게 나고 뼈까지 나와있는
상태였습니다.
그리고 가장 큰 고통은 부모로부터 세상으로부터 버림받았다는 사실이었습니다.
조나스를 보면서 제가 갖고 있는 아픔은 사치이며 교만이었다는 생각이 들어 부끄러운 마음이 들었습니다.

누가 조나스의 고통을 알 수 있을까요? 예수님께서 겪으셨던 그 고통을 지금 어린 조나스가 겪고 있다는 생각이 듭니다.
조나스는 얼마 살지 못하고 죽음을 맞이 할 지도 모릅니다.
지금 이 순간에도 진통제없이는 고통이 너무 심해서 잠을 잠시도 못
이룹니다. 만일 조나스가 죽음을 맞이한다면 성모님 품 안에서 고통없이 행복한 잠을 이룰 거라 믿습니다.

이 사순시기에 아이 조나스를 보면서 잠시 나마 십자기의 고통을 바라봅니다. 저에게 이번 사순은 아이 조나스를 만날 수 있어서 기뻤고, 조나스가 좋아하는 음식을 줄 수 있어서 행복하였고, 조나스와 함께 기도 할 수 있어서 은총의 시간이었습니다.

조나스를 아이티 꽃동네에 보내주신 하느님께 찬미 영광 드립니다.

1. + Pax dei vobiscum. Mwen renmen ou.

It is currently the period of Lent.
Christians spend Lent meditating on the life, suffering, and death of Jesus to finally prepare the resurrection of Jesus.

The suffering of Jesus Christ and his suffering of the cross; in which, he was betrayed by his relatives, abandoned by the people, and trapped by lies. He felt alone, tormented by the sorrow invading him.

His suffering reached its pinnacle when he carried the cross on his back. For the sake of humanity, he endured a life that was filled with his blood, sweat and tears.

Did the suffering of Jesus end?

Jesus said he is one that is abandoned, hungry, suffering, and the smallest of all. (Matthew 25,40).

His suffering continues today here in the country of Haiti, we see Jesus suffering in all places; Jesus who died on the road, Jesus who is dying, Jesus who is left alone.

We often visit the General Hospital. Upon our arrival, we distribute the bread and drinks for the hospitalized patients then we go to the garbage disposal area of the building. Commonly, when a family does not have enough money, they leave the sick or the severely injured there. Even the hospital dismisses patients in the same way. Every day, senseless things happen here in Haiti.

When we see someone abandoned like that, no matter what their story is, we take them to the village of Kkottongnae. Recently, we brought Jonah, a 10-year-old boy who was found covered with a dirty blanket. On the one hand, we were glad to have found him, as if we discovered a jewel in the desert. On the other hand, his condition of health was pitiful, a tumor had started within the eye, and it migrated to the entire body and bones. Jonah also developed an ulcer infection on his bottom side in the deep tissue. The most tragic thing is that this child was abandoned by his own parents. His suffering was so great that I felt some shame to have complained of my lesser problems in front of him.

Who will understand his deep sorrow? I believe this little Jonah is experiencing the suffering of Jesus Christ.

I feel he will not live for long time. Today, he can only sleep with analgesic injections. If he dies, he will finally be able to rest in peace in the arms of Virgin Mary. In this Lent period, when I see Jonah, I think of the suffering of the cross. For me, it's a grace to have met him, to have nourished him and to be able to pray with him.

Glory to God who sent Jonah to our community of Kkottongnae Haiti!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이티 꽃동네 (Haiti_Kkottongnae)

’꽃동네’는 사랑의 결핍 때문에 가정과 사회로부터 버림받아 길가에서 다리 밑에서 아무 말 없이 죽어가는 ’의지할 곳 없고 얻어먹을 수 있는 힘조차 없는’ 분들을 따뜻이 맞아들여 먹여주고 입혀주고 치료해주며, 하느님의 사랑을 알고 살다가 돌아가시면 장례해드리는 데까지 보살펴드리는 사랑과 구원의 공동체입니다.

• 509-3442-9220
  • Rte Nationale #3, Beudet-Meyer, Croix des Bouquets, Haiti
Copyright © haitikkot.org All rights reserved.