꽃동네 회원 자유게시판

USC students :)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Admin
댓글 0건 조회 23,142회 작성일 16-01-12 04:19

본문

Sister Mateus,

I want to apologize for not writing you sooner. Things have been crazy busy with school and work. But since it is the new year, I want to write take time to write to you and all the brother and sisters. Myself and all the USC school students have been talking about how much we miss you guys and how our experience in Haiti was beyond amazing because of your hospitality. Even though we don't have much time to reflect and think about the lessons that you all have taught us, it definitely stuck with me.

I am currently beginning my second semester of 3rd year of Pharmacy school. Between going to school and working, it made me realized how precious the time in Haiti was. It was one of the few moments where I was able to reflect on myself and realize what is important in life. You and all the brother and sister showed me that even though we make mistakes and are not perfect, there are goodness in all of us.

My goal now is to finish school. I have about 1 more year of school left. Once finish, I will hopefully do more for the underserved. Though you have taught me many things in the short amount of time that I was in Haiti, one of the main lesson that stuck with me is that wealth does not necessarily mean money but it could come from the happiness that we get for helping other in need.

How are things going in KKottongnae? How are father, brother James, Sister Simone, and yourself? I have been talking to the other students and we are planning to visit KKottongnae in Brentwood when time permits. If you or anyone happen to be in Southern California, please let me know. The least I can do is show you around and buy you dinner.

Hope all is well

Love,

David

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

아이티 꽃동네 (Haiti_Kkottongnae)

’꽃동네’는 사랑의 결핍 때문에 가정과 사회로부터 버림받아 길가에서 다리 밑에서 아무 말 없이 죽어가는 ’의지할 곳 없고 얻어먹을 수 있는 힘조차 없는’ 분들을 따뜻이 맞아들여 먹여주고 입혀주고 치료해주며, 하느님의 사랑을 알고 살다가 돌아가시면 장례해드리는 데까지 보살펴드리는 사랑과 구원의 공동체입니다.

• 509-3442-9220
  • Rte Nationale #3, Beudet-Meyer, Croix des Bouquets, Haiti
Copyright © haitikkot.org All rights reserved.